The product at a glance
- Multi-level isotonic drink powder with carbohydrates and minerals to maintain performance in endurance sports.
- Can be used before, during and after sports. Also usable for carboloading.
- Quickly digestible, well tolerated by the stomach under stress and without dispensable ingredients.
- Contains no Colors, artificial flavors and sweeteners, preservatives, lactose, gluten, animal ingredients.
- Suitable for vegetarians
Squeezy Energy Drink Orange is a particularly high-quality carbohydrate drink powder for maintaining endurance performance as well as preventing dehydration during training and competition. The stomach-friendly formula of Squeezy Energy Drinks provides energy in the form of carbohydrates from various sources such as maltodextrin and glucose and fructose.
This complex carbohydrate blend guarantees a consistently reliable energy supply and hydration in energy metabolism when taken as recommended.
What's in it - and what's not?
We use only high-quality ingredients that are essential for the stress phase. Squeezy products meet the highest standards of quality and purity and are developed with maximum gastric tolerance under high stress in mind.
- Free from lactose, gluten and artificial sweeteners
- Free from animal ingredients, therefore suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Unnecessary dyes, binders and marketing hokum are not part of our philosophy.
Notice: The absence of colorants results in a milky white beverage solution after mixing. This is normal and intentional.
Maltodextrin, fructose, dextrose, flavor, acidifier (citric acid), sodium citrate, potassium citrate, table salt.
|SQUEEZY ENERGY DRINK ORANGE||per 100 g powder||per 50g to 750 ml water|
|Calorific value||1,600 kJ (376 kcal)||800 kJ (188 kcal)|
|Fat / thereof saturated fatty acids||<0,10 g / <0,10 g||<0,10 g / <0,10 g|
|Carbohydrates / thereof sugar||91.4 g / 44.5 g||45.7 g / 22.3 g sugar|
|Protein||<0,10 g / <0,10 g||<0,10 g / <0,10 g|
|Salt||1,4 g||0,71 g|
Kohlenhydratpulver zum Anmischen eines Sportgetränkes – Orangengeschmack.
Dose á 650 g
Produziert in Deutschland
Weltweiter Vertrieb: Squeezy Sports Nutrition GmbH, Hildesheimer Straße 27, D-38114 Braunschweig
Recommended intake Energy Drink Orange
The product is designed for use BEFORE, DURING and AFTER exercise. You can recognize this on the label of our products in each case by the BDA infographic. The individual need for energy is different for each athlete and depends on many factors:
Average carbohydrate requirement of an athlete in the basic endurance range 1/2
- physical requirements (age, weight, height, gender)
- Condition of the route (altitude profile and surface)
- individual performance and intensity (GA1 / GA2)
Grundlagenausdauer 1 (GA1): Training wird mit einer Herzfrequenz von ca. 60 bis 70 % der max. Herzfrequenz absolviert. 30-40g Kohlenhydrate / Stunde
Grundlagenausdauer 2 (GA2): Training/ Wettkampf wird mit einer Herzfrequenz von ca. 70 bis 80 % der max. Herzfrequenz absolviert. 40-80g Kohlenhydrate / Stunde
We recommend 750 ml of finished drink per hour during sports. Depending on the mixing ratio, this corresponds to a carbohydrate amount of 45 - 56 g.
Dosage: Dissolve 2 scoops of powder (50g) in 750ml of water.
Recommended drink intake per hour: up to 250 ml every 20 minutes. On particularly hot days with high sweat loss (salt loss), we also recommend the Squeezy Salt Tabs.
After training / competition and if necessary, we recommend to drink 500 ml of drink promptly.